30 Earlsferry Green,
Kinross, WA 6028
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4596523
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home
A spacious family home set on a sprawling 705sqm block perfectly positioned at the end of the cul de sac overlooking Earlsferry Park. This home oozes potential and is ready and waiting for its next owners.
Offering two separate, generous living spaces, a master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite and three minor bedrooms all fitted with double built in robes along with an abundance of outside space. This home has a neutral colour palette thoughout, allows for lots of natural light and has ducted air conditioning.
- Master bedroom, carpeted and fitted with curtains, walk in robe and has a dedicated ensuite with vanity, shower and W/C
- Traditional style front formal lounge and dining, a great sized living area perfect to use as a second lounge room with reading / study nook or kids play room
- Doors have been fitted to both entrances through to the open plan area making it possible to completely close off and separate the front of the home from the back
- The open plan family and dining is tiled, spacious and has beautiful high ceilings with ceiling fans. There is lots of natural light to the centre of this home and has a lovely warm touch with some timber features.
- Kitchen is well appointed with 900mm gas cook top, 600mm oven, fridge and microwave recesses and pantry
- Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are carpeted and have double built in robes
- Main bathroom consists of bath, shower and vanity
- Laundry and separate W/C
- Outside there is a huge, paved area with plenty of room for dining and / or lounge entertaining with friends as well as a raised grassed area perfect for kids and furry friends. A cubby house and 'secret cave' created by the trees make for hours of endless fun for the kids!
Less than a 5 minute drive to Kinross Central Shopping Centre, Kinross Primary and College and Currambine Train Station
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kinross
Lifestyle in Kinross
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 30 Earlsferry Green, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kinross. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.