30 Delhi Street,
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3915891
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN A DESIRABLE LOCALE
Located in a whisper-quiet locale presents this cosy family home within minutes walk to Lidcombe Railway Station, School, and all other amenities.
Property Features include:
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms with Built-Ins,
- Air-Conditioner in the Bedrooms and Living Area,
- Separate Formal Dining and Living Area,
- Modern Kitchen with Plenty of Storage Spaces,
- Sleek Timber Flooring and High Ceiling Throughout,
- 1 x Lock Up Garage,
- Within Moments Stroll To Lidcombe Railway Station, Schools, Local Shops and All Major Amenities.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 02 9749 5255 **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for: telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lidcombe
Lifestyle in Lidcombe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 30 Delhi Street, Lidcombe before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how