30 Clyde Street,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418773
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptional Space And Location
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
Please register your details and you will be INSTANTLY informed of
any updates, changes or cancellations to inspections.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection does not proceed.
Please note that we do not release keys.
Walking distance to Box Hill Shopping centre and Train station, this exceptionally spacious family home provides plenty of flexibility and room to spread out, stretch out and enjoy life.
This spacious house comprise
- A bright and airy living room
- A joined dining room
- Stylish kitchen equipped with quality appliances including gas stove, oven and excellent storage
- The master bedroom enjoys seclusion on the upper level, appointed with ensuite. Fourth bedroom next to it.
- Two good sized bedrooms downstairs
- Modern main bathroom with shower
- Third toilet downstairs
- Second family room in the back
Surrounding the living spaces, a leafy outdoor area provides an idyllic setting for relaxing and entertaining, overlooking a huge backyard and in-ground pool with easily accessible toilet facilities.
Additional features including
- Wood fire place
- Ducted heating
- Split system
- Storage room
- Single garage
Minutes to Box Hill High and Box Hill Secondary Colleges, the Eastern Freeway, Box Hill Central and its popular dining district, North Blackburn Shopping Centre and Westfield Doncaster.
Please note: Swimming pool has no heating function.
To secure yourself an inspection, please click Book an inspection time on this web listing. For enquiries click email agent. To apply online via 1form click on the Apply Online icon and follow the steps.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other houses in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 30 Clyde Street, Box Hill North. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.