30 Burns Road,
Wakeley, NSW 2176
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4252496
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom home
This 2 bedroom home in Wakeley features a combined kitchen/dining area with a separate living area. The property feature timber flooring throughout and an easy to maintain backyard. The property is only walking distance to public transport, local parks, schools and Canley Heights RSL.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wakeley
Lifestyle in Wakeley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wakeley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 30 Burns Road, Wakeley today!