30/65 Fawcett Street,
Glenfield, NSW 2167
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4055926
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom townhouse!
- Two generous size bedroom with built in to main bedroom.
- 3 x reverse cycle split system air-conditioners
- Large kitchen with electric stove.
- Internal laundry and extra toilet in downstairs.
- Master bedroom has a study-nook which can be used as a study or make up room.
- Balcony off main bedroom
- Freshly painted through-out.
- New carpet upstairs
- Modern bathroom.
- Huge pergola with nice tidy back-yard.
- Single lock-up garage with internal access.
***DISCLAIMER – You MUST register in order to view the property - If you do not register your details, Century 21 Property Care cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open house as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.****
If you prefer to complete a hand written application, a paper copy can be collected when you view the property or from our office. You must view the property prior to an application being processed.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Make sure you visit our website find out about all of our new listings. www.century21.com.au/minto/residential/rent/
Century 21 property care believes that all the information co
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenfield
Lifestyle in Glenfield
Want to live in Glenfield? 30/65 Fawcett Street, Glenfield could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.