30/53 Mcmillan Crescent,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3821763
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE POPULAR 'AVALON' COMPLEX
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Make yourself at home in this sunny two bedroom top floor apartment in a great location.
- Open plan lounge and dining with a sliding glass door that opens out on to the balcony
- Good quality block out curtains
- Kitchen with ceramic glass cook top
- Both bedrooms have built in robes
- Bathroom with shower over the corner bath & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer
- Electric heating
- Keyless entry
- Under cover car space
This property is in a great location. It is an easy walk to the Fyshwick fresh food markets & only a short drive to the popular Manuka and Kingston shopping precincts.
It is close to all local amenities including local schools, shops & public transport.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30/53 Mcmillan Crescent, Griffith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how