30/4-8 Bridge Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824694
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Creme De La Creme
* The safety and well being of our clients is paramount to us here at Raine & Horne Newtown. With the current concern regarding Covid-19, we have included a virtual tour of this property to assist you in your next move without having to attend the property in person.
* Fully furnished
* Pets are welcome, subject to application.
With a sprawling floorplan boasting house like proportions and spread across two levels, occupying approximately 229sqm, this magnificent fully furnished dual level penthouse, showcases contemporary luxury with superior quality finishes and spectacular panoramic views over Blackwattle Bay, Anzac Bridge and the CBD, all of which you can enjoy from your own oversized 47sqm private vantage point.
The design elements and inclusions of this luxury residence are exceptional with seamless indoor outdoor integration the absolute highlight of this home.
Effortless transport options to the CBD, walk, ride, take a bus, catch the light rail or jump on a ferry. Surrounded by parks, cafes, restaurants, The Star Casino and all the local attractions that make this location so keenly sought after.
* Fully furnished apartment
* Direct lift entry into apartment, second/alternate entrance on floor below
* Four oversized bedrooms, two located on each level adding to privacy of residents
* Each bedroom features built in robes and balcony access
* Glorious master suite, balcony access, walkthrough robe and ensuite with standalone bath
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone benches and breakfast bar
* Living and dining flows to private 47sqm terrace with expansive water and CBD views
* Media room/office
* Separate guest WC
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Internal laundry
* Security complex with video intercom
Flexible lease terms available
Bohemian and funky by nature, Glebe's rich architectural makeup is the backbone of this historic neighbourhood. Stories of hardship, love, endurance and vitality have made this inner-west suburb into an alluring village that has a thriving arts and culture scene, and a line-up of cafés and restaurants that demand attention. (Source - sitchu.com.au)
To book an inspection of this property, simply make an enquiry through the Email Agent button. You will be instantly informed of any new open home times, changes or cancellations.
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
Lee Hanratty | 0450 736 825
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30/4-8 Bridge Road, Glebe. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how