30/300B Burns Bay Road,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2022
Rent ID: 4847382
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Boasting a fluid floor-plan with privacy and tranquil outlooks, this updated 2-bedroom apartment offers spacious and bright interiors throughout. Overlooking Burns Bay Reserve and within footsteps to Burns Bay River.
- Modern kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher & ample cupboard space
- Open-plan living and dining area opening to large private balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Full bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry, secure car space, split system a/c
- Located in a security complex with intercom and visitor parking
Available date: 26/05/2022
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 Months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
You could be living at 30/300B Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.