$480 - $500 per week
30/25 Fawkner Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,920 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 30th January 2019
Rent ID: 1961589
A sensational 2 bedroom unit has just become available in the ever popular suburb of Braddon.
Looking to book an inspection? Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
The location of this unit is only a stones throw away from the trendy cafes, restaurants and shopping on Lonsdale street whilst still being on a quiet tree lined street away from the hustle and bustle.
Featuring two good sized bedrooms, this modern, north facing unit presents you with the opportunity to enjoy the convenience, security, and idyllic lifestyle of an Inner North Canberrian. Whether you are entertaining guests on your over-sized north facing balcony or enjoying the space of your open plan living, this unit has it all.
Based on history, chances are this property won't last long. Don't miss it, inspect this Saturday or if you can't wait, call us now!
Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
Large open plan living space
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
Heating in living room
Bathroom with separate shower and bath
Large north facing balcony
Internal European laundry with washing machine and dryer
Secure parking space
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Picture yourself living at 30/25 Fawkner Street, Braddon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply