30/2 Goodlet Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4107254
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GORGEOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A LEAFY URBAN VILLAGE SETTING
Gorgeous 2 Bedroom apartment in a leafy urban village setting, in a buzzing pocket of the inner city on the cusp of Central, this is a rarity.
This newly painted and carpeted apartment enjoys an off street entrance and sun-drenched interiors.
Conveniently placed just behind Belvoir Street Theatre, this property is only a short walk to shops, Crown Street, Cafe's, parks and close to Devonshire Street light rail and Central.
- Open plan living/dining, brand new carpet flooring, double brick apartment
- Sliding doors open to north facing balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Original electric kitchen, benchtops and integrated appliances
- Two light filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom
- Original main bathroom, double vanity, separate shower and bathtub
- Single lock up garage, store in living room, secure building
- Security intercom, Internal laundry, well maintained complex
- 850m to Central Station, Walk to Prince Alfred Park, light rail and buses
- Fantastic opportunity for low maintenance lifestyle
- Walk-everywhere, lifestyle-rich area with the best of Surry Hills cafe life
Please register for inspections via email agent or book inspection, otherwise we won't be able to notify you of any inspection changes.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rwcs
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a Continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This apartment in Surry Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 30/2 Goodlet Street, Surry Hills today!