30/11 Fawkner Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3165901
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City Location Fully Furnished
Well presented fully furnished & equipped two bedroom apartment located in the inner city area within walking distance to the City CBD. Excellent spacious living area opens onto a sunny balcony with a leafy outlook. Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, two good size bedrooms both with built-in robes.Under cover restricted access single car park space plus ample visitor car parking. Quality furnishings, reverse cycle air-conditioning, spa bath. Restricted access to the building and pool area.
- Great location, close to the city and located in a superior part of the complex.
- Stunning leafy views from the living areas and balcony.
- Looking onto established oak trees towards Mt Ainslie and beyond.
- Quality furnishings
- Large full length windows in lounge and meals area leading to the balcony
- Separate laundry
- Large ensuite with spa bath & shower
- Separate bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pool, Gazebo and the BBQ area in the complex is fully fenced set amid a pleasant and relaxing garden environment.
Intercom system, restricted access parking and ample visitors parking
Pets considered on application.
Please note we DO NOT accept 1Form applications
Please contact Helen Robinson to arrange inspection on 0438 711 694 or 6260 7777
Applications can be downloaded off the Dwyer Dunn website
In line with Public Health Emergency Directions, no more
than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres while attending an open home and while waiting to gain entry.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 30/11 Fawkner Street, Braddon. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how