From $695.00 to $970.00
30/1 Shell Street,
Urangan, QLD 4655
$250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413897
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lake View Villa
Priced from: $695.00 to $970.00
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit: $250
Sleeps 3 - 1x Queen and 1x Single Bed - Linen Supplied - Strictly No Pets
This well positioned 1 Bedroom Villa is situated 300m from Shelly Beach in Urangan and is perfect for a small family or couples getaway. With a relaxed atmosphere, Laze around by the swimming pool or just sit on the verandah and watch the world go by.
The Villa features:
• Fully equipped Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, Kettle, Toaster,
Double electric stove top and Electric fry pan.
• Dining table with 3x chairs
• 1x Queen Bed + 1x Single bed
• Air conditioning as well as a ceiling fan
• Bathroom with toilet and shower.
• Linen is provided - BYO beach towels
• Relax on the Veranda overlooking the lake with plenty of wildlife to photograph
• Strictly No Pets
The complex features:
• Swimming Pool - right next to the Villa
• Onsite Laundry with coin operated machines
• Outdoor BBQ
Only a short stroll to Shelley beach (10 min), Cafes, Restaurants (13min walk), The Kondari Hotel (7 minute walk), Urangan Pier and Saturday local markets at the pier (13 minute walk).
A short drive away is the free Water Park, Local shopping centre, Stocklands Shopping Centre, Boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A $250 refundable security deposit is payable prior to check in.
• Air Conditioning
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Child Friendly
• Communal Pool
• Ceiling Fans
• Garden Area
• Iron and Board
• Laundry: Onsite Laundry with coin operated machines
• Microwave Oven
• Other BBQ
Barbecue, Mountain Biking: Toogoom Mountain Bike Track, Birdwatching, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Exercising, Golfing, Horseriding: https://susanriver.com/horse-riding/, Kayaking, National Park: https://parks.des.qld.gov.au/parks/great-sandy-mar, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Walking, Whale Watching.
Eco Tourism, Fishing, Flora and Fauna, Golf, National Park, Relaxation, Beach Holiday, Water based, World Heritage, Adult Getaway, Budget, Empty Nesters, Family, Romantic, Senior, Single.
Linen Supplied (BYO Beach Towels)
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
You could be living at 30/1 Shell Street, Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa on Rent.com.au.