30/149 Fitzroy Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4428484
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly located one bedroom apartment
4th floor apartment features one of the best floorplans in the block and must be seen to be really appreciated.
- Long entrance hall leading to main living area
- Air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling double glazed glass sliding doors which take you to the extra-large balcony offering one of the best views in Melbourne!
- Galley Style kitchen
- Gas cooking
- Bedroom with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom
- Euro laundry
- Car space at the George carpark.
Perfectly located in the 'Regal Apartments", with D Chirico Bakery at your doorstep and walking distance to everything you could possibly need! Public Transport, shops, bars, restaurants and the beach!
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 30/149 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.