$420 BRAND NEW IN GREENWOOD VILLAGE!
3 Wood Drive,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4062881
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM HOME WITH 2 LIVING!
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH MORE INFORMATION
Want a home that feels like your own? Be the first to take advantage of this brand-new-build property, complete with all the modern conveniences expected with a home fresh on the market! With a price point to please, modern luxuries and thoughtful sizing and layout, this one won't last long!
DIRECTIONS: Located off Greenwood Village Road, refer to map in photos or download the free app Waze https://www.waze.com/
INSPECTIONS: Bookings are essential, maximum 10 people per inspection
* 4 Bedrooms - Master bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning
* 2 Bathrooms - main with bathtub
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Stylish timber flooring
* Spacious dining and living area plus separate family or media room
* Designer kitchen, quality stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
* Good size covered entertaining deck
* Fully fenced spacious yard
* Double lock up garage
* Pets considered on application
* Perfect location - close to schools and easy access to Highway
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH SUPPORTING PROOFS OF INCOME
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Please note that Facade and internal colours may vary than what is showed in the photos provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Redbank Plains includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3 Wood Drive, Redbank Plains today!