3 White Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
$4,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 1749938
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEW PHOTOS TO COME - BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME IN WAVELL HEIGHTS
Available date: 18.05.2021
This absolute gem of a family home in esteemed Wavell Heights really has it all. Being just walking distance from local cafes, schools, public transport and even down to having the bike path that will lead you and the family to Nudgee Beach this location really doesn't get any better than this.
Features of this property include:
- Built in robes in ALL Bedrooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Main bathroom and ensuite have been fully renovated
- Large living area leading to the beautiful covered outdoor deck for easy entertaining
- The modern kitchen including a 6 burner Gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Fully fenced yard
- Double carport
The home is even suitable for the kids and pets to play safely in the front or rear yard.
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pet only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 6 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard, gardens and weeding the gravel areas.
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Car ports
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wavell Heights comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3 White Street, Wavell Heights today!