3 Wentworth Street,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4106506
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING CHARACTER HOME
Gorgeous two bedroom (with additional rear studio), one bathroom home in the heart of Cottesloe available now!
- Wooden flooring to main living areas and bedrooms.
- Separate lounge with reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Spacious main bedroom with reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Open plan refurbished kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking and fridge.
- Separate rear studio with reverse cycle split system air conditioning and laundry facilities.
- Enclosed rear courtyard.
- Undercover carport to fit 1 small car.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Select the 'Request An Inspection' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations to the scheduled Inspection. Alternatively if no 'Request An Inspection' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and we will email you the next available day & time to view.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN VIEWED.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cottesloe? 3 Wentworth Street, Cottesloe could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.