3 Victoria Street,
Glanville, SA 5015
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4519381
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLENTY OF ROOM TO MOVE AROUND! - UPSTAIRS ONLY
OPEN TO VIEW THURSDAY 02ND SEPTEMBER 2021 at 4:45pm - 5:00pm.
We are requesting you pre apply to see this rental .
APPLICATIONS FORMS CAN BE FOUND VIA THIS LINK : https://semaphore.century21.com.au/information/1214/rental-application
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form, fill it in + attach ID documents and return as soon as possible.
Some preliminary checks will be completed and if those are successful , you will be contacted with a time to view.
Large four bedroom home - UPSTAIRS ONLY
* 4 Large Bedrooms
* Balcony access to front of home
* Large Separate Lounge
* Open space kitchen and Dining Room
* Electric freestanding cooktop
* Roller Door with remote
* Bathroom with Bath
* Separate Toilet
* Easy to Maintain Front Garden
* Large undercover entertaining are at rear
* NO PETS
Please note: this is for the upstairs area only - no access is to downstairs.
*****Open Inspection or Private Viewings of properties. You will be required to wear a mask and record your details by QR code or register on a hard copy, to ensure we are following the Government of SA Covid Guidelines. Thank you in anticipation from the Team at Century 21 Beachside & Lakes*****
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glanville
Lifestyle in Glanville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glanville? 3 Victoria Street, Glanville could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.