3 Tanoa Crescent,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
Rent ID: 4576808
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Family Home in the Alamanda School Zone!
** As per COVID-19 guideline, we are able to offer private inspections. Please contact Brooke at 0433 985 852 to enquire about a private an inspection. **
Located in the heart of Point Cook, this four bedroom family home is located in a safe & quiet street near the Alamanda School & a bus stop that takes you to the Williams Landing train station.
School and bus stop at less than a minute vicinity. Oval Park stadium with sports, barbecue and open gym facilities just a minute away. The house is very well ventilated and has a lot of sunshine due to east facing and living areas facing North.
- Spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe & ensuite.
- Remaining three bedrooms each with built in robes.
- Two separate living areas perfect for families
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area.
- Ducted heating throughout
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access.
- Easy maintenance front and back yards
- Solar panels
This spacious family home is in a perfect location.
Please call us on 03 9369 6399 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
Reliance Real Estate - Point Cook Office
Shop 2, 238 Boardwalk Boulevard, Point Cook
Ph: (613) 9369 6399
Photo ID required for all inspections.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Checklist:
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent *Images for illustrative purposes only*
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Point Cook could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3 Tanoa Crescent, Point Cook today!