3 Stewart Drive,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338481
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THIS PROPERTY FEATURES:
This family home is located within close distance to Werribee shopping precinct, schools and public transport. Offering three bedrooms all with built in robes, large lounge room with floorboards adjoining to the kitchen/meals area, central bathroom including bath and shower. Separate sunroom area which leads you to the large backyard with two garden sheds. Wall furnace heating and wall air conditioning as well a double carport for offstreet parking complete this home.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Werribee? 3 Stewart Drive, Werribee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.