LEVEL 8 | DEPOSIT TAKENHow much could you borrow?
3 Sterling Circuit,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Rent ID: 4694480
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
'TRIO' ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PARKING AND STORAGE | DEPOSIT TAKE
Located in the exclusive Trio complex, within the City Quarter this 8th floor apartment is a flawless demonstration of chic inner city living and entertaining. Outstanding design concepts have created superb spaces that seamlessly integrate yet offer good separation where needed and incorporating generous in/outdoor living with an inspired decked loggia.
- Wide, leafy district panoramas offer a pleasing backdrop
- Open plan living extends through bi-folds to the central loggia
- The deluxe galley kitchen boasts a full range of Smeg appliances
- The private master adjoins the loggia and features built in robes
- Walk through bathroom with stone wrapped bath offers superb appeal
- Study nook, ducted air con, internal laundry and lift access
- Newly painted apartment
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tZggrXJxc
Being in The City Quarter Complex you will be able to enjoy the free, unlimited access to your choice of a 50 metre outdoor or 25m indoor pool and two gymnasiums. The complex also has 24 hour security and café. Only a 10 minute bus ride to the city or an easy stroll to Glebe, Tramsheds, Jubilee Park, Broadway, Leichhardt, RPA Hospital, Universities and Newtown which are just around the corner.
For further information or to inspect, please contact Tammy on 0431 511 907 or email: [email protected]
Property Code: 5854
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
3 Sterling Circuit, Camperdown, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Camperdown.