3 St Helena Road,
Greensborough, VIC 3088
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th March 2020
Rent ID: 2712720
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Home on the Hill
Situated prominently on its own hilltop, taking full advantage of sweeping views overlooking the Plenty River, natural bushland and sporting grounds. The home's historical significance has remained entirely intact, aided by its sensitive and respectful renovations and extensions.
Your heart and imagination will be captured when you step inside the front door and experience the countless period features the home has to offer, including ornate high ceilings, leadlight door, arched hallway with decorative rosettes, Baltic floorboards and much more.
Features downstairs include;
- Master bedroom with tessellated tiled ensuite and WIR
- Two ample sized bedrooms, one with BIR, the other currently used as a study
- Central bathroom with tessellated tiles, shower, spa bath and separate loo
- Rosewood kitchen
- Dining room with high ceiling
Upstairs you will find an attic retreat; a large area is perfect for children's bedrooms, teenage retreat, sewing room or a studio. It features a large living area, two separate sleeping alcoves, shower, basin and toilet.
In addition to the main dwelling there is a quaint self-contained bungalow which comprises a kitchenette, living room area and a mezzanine level which is ideal for storage.
Other features of this property include;
- Car parking for five cars
- The 9m x 7m (approx.) shed with attached workshop
- The 6m x 8m (approx.) garage
- An abundance of storage areas, with even further storage to be found beneath the house
This renowned property, high on the hill, is in arguably a large part of Greensborough's history. For many decades this house has been much loved and admired by both locals and visitors alike. The property offers high profile location, only a few minutes' walk from Greensborough Plaza, train station, schools, cafes, sporting grounds, Plenty River and the WaterMarc Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
*** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT POINT OF INSPECTION ***
2 Garage spaces
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greensborough
Lifestyle in Greensborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3 St Helena Road, Greensborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how