3 Sebastion Street,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4588166
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Clean and Green!
Family friendly, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ideally located close by to Darebin Creek Park and close to bustling High Street shopping, school and transport options. Comprising of formal lounge, modern kitchen with S/S appliances including dishwasher, adjoining meals area and separate laundry, other features include BIRs, ducted heating, cooling, undercover outdoor entertaining area and a single garage, all set on a large allotment with garden shed.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Epping includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3 Sebastion Street, Epping today!