3 Sauvignon Street,
Carseldine, QLD 4034
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4121523
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING 2 STOREY HOME IN WINERIES ESTATE!
This well-designed, two-storey brick and tile home is situated in the sought-after Wineries Estate on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac street. . Featuring four bedrooms upstairs all of which are well sized with a particularly large main with walk in wardrobe and en-suite. Downstairs is a large utility space perfect teenagers retreat or guests, with also a dedicated office space with kitchenette, perfect for that work from home scenario if needed.
The property has a large backyard with outdoor entertaining with installed seating perfect for that twilight barbecue or morning coffee . Perched on a massive 763m2 block there is plenty for the trampoline or swing set, and plenty of space for an outdoor pet.
Special features Include:
* Large open plan lounge, dining overlooking onto the front deck
* Spacious kitchen with new dishwasher and a abundance of storage
* Master Bedroom has a walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Three split system air conditioners throughout
* Downstairs has large utility room and also dedicated office space with kitchenette
* Second bathroom downstairs with shower and toilet for added convenience
* Hardwood timber floors upstairs and new security doors throughout
* Double lock up garage has plenty of space for extra storage
* Added bonus of solar panels, to reduce you electricity bills!
* Generous land size: 763m2
Only a short walk to city bus stop, Gym, Aspley Hornets Club and Carseldine Central Shopping Centre, and within easy reach of schools, train, Westfield Chermside, and all major facilities.
* 4 minutes' walk approx. to City Bus Stop
* 5 minutes' drive approx. to Aspley CBD and Aspley Hypermarket with Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Aldi.
* 8 minutes' drive approx. to St Dympna's Primary School
* 9 minutes' drive approx. to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 10 minutes' drive approx. to Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
* 20 minutes' drive approx. to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports and
* 20-25 minutes' drive approx. to Brisbane CBD via ICB motorway (13km)
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carseldine
Lifestyle in Carseldine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3 Sauvignon Street, Carseldine before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.