3 Sargent Street,
Exmouth, WA 6707
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 46277
FURNISHED HOME WITH A SHED
This popular holiday home is now available for the ideal renter looking for comforts of a home with a large shed.
This 3 bedroom home is situated on a large block and comes with everything you need including an outdoor entertaining area and large shed to store the boat and toys. This house has a newly renovated kitchen and new split system air-conditioning throughout the house.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exmouth
Lifestyle in Exmouth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3 Sargent Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Exmouth.