3 Pioneer Way,
Walloon, QLD 4306
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4240284
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to the charming town of Walloon!
NOTE: Please put "Mackellar Way, Walloon" into your maps/GPS when driving to inspections as "Pioneer Way, Walloon" does not work for some maps. It will take you to the same street.
Welcome to the charming town of Walloon with authentic countryside living close to everything you need. Have a bakery breakfast before starting your day.
~ PROPERTY FEATURES ~
- 4 large bedrooms, WIR & ensuite in master
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with split system air con
- Separate living room
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Covered outdoor patio area
- Remote double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard
~ LOCATION FEATURES ~
- Walloon State School
- Amberley RAAF Airbase
- Walloon Fish & Chips Takeaway
- Walloon IGA
- Walloon Bakery
Just 15 minutes by train to Ipswich from Walloon Station. Hop on the Warrego Highway and youll find yourself in Brisbane in just 50 minutes. Or head south and youve got all the spoils of the Gold Coast for a day trip to some of the best beaches in the world.
~ IMPORTANT ~
FAST TRACK THE PROCESS AND SEND YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! We accept applications before inspection!
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, we encourage you to apply online with 1 form to seek pre-approval
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment
Please note that tenant is responsible to pay for water, electricity, internet, phone, and potentially gas
AVAILABLE DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Walloon
Lifestyle in Walloon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3 Pioneer Way, Walloon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking.