3 Onslow Street,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4099672
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented family home with 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom and 2 toilets with garage converted in to storage is a perfect home for growing family.
Close to school and short walking distance to shopping and train station.
- Large family room
- Big kitchen
- Three bedrooms with wardrobe
- Timber Flooring
- One bathroom and two toilet
- Air conditioning
- Huge backyard
Call Parth Joshi or Swarnim shah for more inquire.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system and air-conditioning. 3 Onslow Street, Seven Hills is perfect for the growing family.