3 O'dea Drive,
Glenunga, SA 5064
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th February 2021
Rent ID: 4243474
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished4 bedrooms located in a quiet cul-de-sac
This 5-bedroom family home is situated in a prime location, a short walk to the Burnside Village, with public transport, shops and zoned to Glenunga International High School. Beautifully decorated with luxury features, the home has three separate living areas, five bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- The master suite is spacious with a large walk-in robe featuring an ensuite bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- All bedrooms are located upstairs with built-in-robes
- Large family kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, black granite bench tops, walk-in corner pantry and electric cooking.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- Double side by side garage plus additional boat/caravan/car parking space to the side
- Fully enclosed rear garden.
- Storage under the staircase is excluded from the property
Water usage and Supply charges to be paid by tenant
Inspection dates and times subject to change without notice
Please apply through Tenant Options
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenunga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Glenunga with plenty of room to move. 3 O'dea Drive will be perfect for the growing family.