Aberdare, NSW 2325
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'ASHLEY' OF ABERDARE
Ashley is a gorgeous brand new 3 bedroom home. Whilst being brand new, she offers all the modern conveniences blended with the old world charm features that make this house a home with character.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with huge built in wardrobes
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Large combined lounge/dinining/kitchen area
- Modern laminate kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted air throughout
- Excellent bathroom with shower and bath
- Second toilet in the hallway
- European internal laundry
- Great sized fenced yard with lane access
- Double separate garage
- New turf to be laid at the front
- Initial six month lease available with option to extend for longer term.
- No pets permitted.
- Available Now.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise that should you wish to inspect any of the properties that Jurds Real Estate manage, we ask that you put forward your application first for pre-approval.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/jurds
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberdare
Lifestyle in Aberdare
Walk to everything from 3 Northcote, Aberdare. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.