3 Ningari Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3834660
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
6 Bedrooms House with a Granny Flat!! Walk to Sunnybank Plaza!
+ In light of the recent CONVID-19 development, all property inspections will be conducted via approved appointments only. As always the safety of our clients and team remains paramount, thank you for understanding ! +
Seeking a convenient spot to live?
This double-story brick and tiles house with a granny flat behind is located just a few Minutes' Walk from local Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, School and Public Transport.
Let's take advantages:
Main House features:
- 5 good size bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs),
*two with wardrobe, the others with cloth set.
- 2 bathroom, 2 toilets
- Open area in Lounge and Dining Room
- The kitchen is an attractive, easy-to-use space, generous and well-lit bench spaces
- Water tank in back yard.
- 2 remote garages
- Huge Individual Laundry downstairs
- Train station, parks, transport and hospitals just minutes away.
- Solar panel
Granny Flat features:
- Separate Entrance
- Self contained
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Small Living room area
- Open plan Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Study area
- Street Parking Only
Yes, Contact us Today!
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before submitting an application.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3 Ningari Street, Sunnybank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how