3 Moorgate Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
Rent ID: 4265449
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED CHARACTER HOME IN GREAT LOCATION!
Nestled in the heart of East Victoria Park, this unfurnished two bedroom, single bathroom character home has been recently renovated.
The property is perfectly situated within walking distance to the Victoria Park café strip restaurants, cafés & bars and is just across the street from the Park Centre shopping centre.
The home's location provides an easy commute to Perth CBD whether it be a short drive or by taking advantage of the nearby public transport which also offers a quick way to get to Crown Casino or Optus Stadium.
This property offers privacy and space while remaining conveniently close to the city and all necessary amenities. And if you should decide you'd prefer to stay home, there is plenty of space in the rear yard to enjoy the wonderful Perth weather!
- Freshly painted walls and ceilings
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms at front of house
- Generous sized lounge room
- Open style kitchen/dining area with electric cooking, double sink, ample bench space and plenty of storage
- Sleep out which provides an extra space for third minor bedroom or office
- Separate laundry area with access to rear yard
- Covered front and rear patios
- Large rear yard
- Newly polished wooden floors to bedrooms and lounge
- High ceilings with new downlights all through the house
- New pull-down blinds throughout
- NBN ready
Please be advised that every person attending home opens must be registered and provide full name and contact number due to current COVID restrictions.
2 Open spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Moorgate Street, East Victoria Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.