3 Mclochlan Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2020
Rent ID: 2643916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful family home
This beautifully presented family home, with its manicured gardens, large secure backyard and well sized living areas is the ideal property for those wanting to move into is in a fantastic location. With close proximity to Mount Waverley Shopping District, local schools, Chadstone Shopping Centre, a short ten minute walk to Jordanville Train Station and easy access to the Monash Freeway.
- Generous sized lounge area on entry
- Large living and meals area with refrigerated air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen with vast cupboard storage and gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms with built in robes all serviced by a central bathroom
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Polished floorboards throughout the home
- Large backyard with alfresco area for entertaining
- Backyard comes with two garden sheds for extra storage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Waverley? 3 Mclochlan Street, Mount Waverley could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how