$800 pwHow much could you borrow?
3 Marlock Street,
Rivett, ACT 2611
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4222071
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home
To apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0
Well-presented house with lots of natural light. This house is perfect with an family or a growing family. The house is centrally located, close to schools, shops and public transport. It is only a short walk to the popular Cooleman Court shopping centre, and a quick drive to the Woden Town Centre.
The house offers an spacious floorplan with separate lounge room, combined dining room and family room, spacious rumpus room with ensuite, and renovated kitchen with dishwasher. The house includes four generous bedrooms plus a study, the master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and spa ensuite.
- Split level design
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Formal lounge room
- Combined dining and family room
- Rumpus room with ensuite
- Ducted gas heating
- Reverse cycle split system
- Under-house storage
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Deck off the formal dining room
- Single garage plus double tandem carport
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Big backyard
- The property does not have an EER.
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivett
Lifestyle in Rivett
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3 Marlock Street, Rivett before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.