3 Marcoola Street,
Thornlands, QLD 4164
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2021
Rent ID: 4656854
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN I FOUR BEDROOM I CONVENIENT LOCATION
Only minutes from local shops, cafes, and the water, this modern, well designed home is in the ideal location in the secluded Affinity Estate. Enjoy the flowing floor plan and modern finishes throughout the family home, with a modern fittings and finishes, ample storage, an alfresco patio and air conditioning. This home will not last long so get in quick before you miss out!
Other features of this property include:
* Low maintenance fully fenced rear yard.
* Covered alfresco.
* Ducted air-conditioning through-out.
* Separate second living area.
* Modern finishes.
* Ceiling fans in every room.
* Security screens on all windows.
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins.
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Pets negotiable upon application.
* Double lock-up remote garage.
Book an Inspection
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please note, the property is water compliant and water usage charges will be on-charged to occupant.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlands
Lifestyle in Thornlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Thornlands includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 3 Marcoola Street, Thornlands today!