3 Linum Street,
Kingston, QLD 4114
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2818638
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Presentation and Position!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, we have been advised by government that open homes are not allowed. Private inspections are allowed at the moment. If you would like to inspect this property, please contact the agent listed. If you do attend a private inspection, we will require you to sign a declaration agreeing to terms of entry. If you have symptoms, travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or been in close contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, you will not be allowed to enter the property. If you would like to see this declaration before attending an inspection, please tell the agent.
Take time to look at the picture of this fresh, exciting & fully renovated 3-bedroom home in one of the best and quiet streets in Kingston on your own 867m2 elevated of well fenced land with the appeal of wide open spaces.
Located conveniently, within walking distance to primary school & high schools with the public transport and shops close by, this home has been designed with the family in mind with a large living area that flows around into a good size kitchen fit for any family.
From the time you enter the warm & friendly colours make you feel right at home.
Brand new kitchen will satisfy the best of entertainers, with all tiles for easy cleaning.
An open plan kitchen, dining, living areas invites you to
to relax, while the lounge has access to the outdoor to take in the views.
The bathroom was also renovated leaves nothing to be done
The carport will keep the vehicles in top condition while the space of the grounds makes you feel like you're on acreage with views, views, views.
- Fully Fenced 867sqm land
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge, Dining
- Family bathroom with shower bath
- Separate Toilet with its own adjacent room
- Separate internal laundry
- Front porch
- Easily Maintenance Yard
- Covered Carport and Off-Street Parking.
- Lockable Windows and Curtains throughout.
- Tiles throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Walk to Kingston Train Station or Local Bus Stop
- Walk to Kingston State School, Groves Christian College and Kingston College located only a few streets away
- 2 Minutes to Kingston Road, 5 Minutes to Logan Motorway
-Walking distance to Berrinba East State School, bus stops & under a 10-minute Drive to Logan Central Plaza.
- Close to Shops, Medical, Cafes and more!
- Multiple Parklands within 5 Minutes.
* Pets available on request.
* Installation of air-conditioning will be considered on application
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3 Linum Street, Kingston before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how