3 Kinloch Circuit,
Bruce, ACT 2617
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4680740
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely four bedroom, two-storey house is modern and spacious. Perfectly situated in ever-popular Bruce, the home incorporates everything you're looking for in a superbly convenient location.
It boasts a modern kitchen with granite benchtops, a dishwasher, gas cooktop, and plenty of storage and bench space to satisfy the family chef. With sleek timber floors flowing through the light-filled living areas, a generous master bedroom with ensuite, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a sunny paved courtyard for outdoor entertaining; living here would be more than comfortable.
Bruce's central location means that youre close to almost anything you need - many excellent facilities and services, schools, shops, and playing fields as well as all the excellent restaurants, boutiques and entertainment that the Belconnen town centre has to offer. It is also ideally located close to Calvary Hospital and Canberra University.
Features of the property include:
4 bedroom 2 storey house
Master bedroom with ensuite with double shower & walk through robe
2 bathrooms; one being 2-way from 2nd bedroom
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Floating timber floors to living areas
Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, gas hotplates & stainless steel appliances
Open study area upstairs
Double garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bruce
Lifestyle in Bruce
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Bruce includes remote garage, dishwasher, and reverse cycle air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3 Kinloch Circuit, Bruce today!