3 Keats Street,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100365
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large four bedroom family home.
In keeping with the changes to COVID restrictions, 1:1 inspections are now permitted. Please register your enquiry and we will contact you regarding the property. Virtual tours are available. Please contact the listing agent for any further queries regarding virtual tours.
Ideal large family home comprising 4 bedrooms, large dining/meals area with tiled floors, family room, generous size lounge, American Oak kitchen with gas stove top and double electric oven, large downstairs rumpus room with kitchenette and plenty of storage. All within few hundred metres of Burwood One, public transport, cafes, restaurants and a short tram ride to Deakin and PLC. Please note, wall air conditioning unit not offered.
- Gas ducted heating
- 3 Living zones
- Built in BBQ
- Undercover entertainment area
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Double garage plus off street parking
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Burwood East with plenty of room to move. 3 Keats Street will be perfect for the growing family.