3 Ironbark Street,
Mount Isa, QLD 4825
Rent ID: 1185205
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Make Your Mark On Ironbark!
Back up onto the rental market is this four bedroom family home in Parkside! Featuring brand new carpeted bedrooms with built ins and splits to three, modern kitchen with built in pantry and large dining area plus separate lounge room with freshly polished timber floors! Outside features a 1x bay carport and shed, with a fully fenced yard and back entertainment area. With ceiling fans throughout and an internal laundry, this property is not one to miss! Call City and Country Realty on 07 4743 9499 to book a viewing today!
Property Code: 3122
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Isa
Lifestyle in Mount Isa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Isa? 3 Ironbark Street, Mount Isa could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.