3 Heron Crescent,
Springfield, QLD 4300
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101453
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Heron Close, Springfield
YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE TO INSPECT. We Are Conducting Open Home Inspections on this property; but, you must register ALL attending Parties. Call the office on 07 3818 1822 Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
*** Due to Covid-19 we have to limit the number of people allowed through a property at each inspection so you must register ALL parties that intend to view the home. If you are attending with a partner or friend, they will need to be registered separately. Failure to do so may mean us having to deny you access.
We ask where possible, you leave young children at home or in the car as you take in turns viewing the property whilst someone watches the children. If this is not possible then you will need to call the office and organise a separate private viewing for just you and your family
To speed up the process you can start preparing your application online now by clicking the link below:
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 3818 1822 ONE HOUR PRIOR TO ANY INSPECTION TIMES TO CONFIRM. UNFORTUNATELY IF YOU DO NOT CALL WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE VIEWING WILL STILL BE PROCEEDING.
- Four bedrooms carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- main bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and en suite.
- Separate carpeted lounge with ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
- Open planned kitchen (with dishwasher) and dining (with ceiling fan).
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Large double remote control lock up garage.
- internal laundry.
- Returned fencing.
- Covered patio area.
Located close to schools, shops and transport.
Call now to arrange an inspection time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springfield
Lifestyle in Springfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3 Heron Crescent, Springfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.