3 Harford Avenue,
Viveash, WA 6056
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3657697
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A HIDDEN GEM
This home brings you the perfect opportunity of living in a modern home in a beautiful location too.
Designed with generous living space for your family, so you can spend quality time after school and over the weekends. The theatre room will be perfect for family movie nights with popcorn and sleeping bags. You are sure to be impressed with the size of each of the bedrooms, to fit the kids beds and desks and more. The master bedroom is huge and comes complete with its own walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for your comfort all year round.
The kitchen is the heart of this home and is designed to assist any budding chef with soft closing drawers and dishwasher to help lessen the chores. Outside you have an alfresco entertaining area to have family and friends over to celebrate a birthday or just enjoy their company with a wine or a beer.
So close to well known wineries such as the Caversham House, Sandalford Wines and Mandoon Estate. Just move in and enjoy life in this family friendly home.
- Built November 2017
- Separate theatre room
- Open plan living room and kitchen for family friendly design
- Bedrooms have built in robes or walk in robe
- Ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom
- 900mm gas hotplate/electric oven
- Soft closing drawers
- Ducted reverse air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Double garage with rear roller door access to the back courtyard
- Close to La Salle College
- Easy drive to Guildford Grammar
- Less than 10 minutes drive to Midland Gate
- Walk around the beautiful Swan River
- Easy drive to the beautiful Swan Valley wine region (Mandoon Estate, Sandalford Wines and Caversham House are located on the other side of the river!!!)
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Viveash
Lifestyle in Viveash
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Harford Avenue, Viveash. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how