3 Hale Street,
Mount Barker, SA 5251
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119550
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 7 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE SHED, CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT
This solid brick 3 bedroom home is situated in the heart of Mt Barker and a stone's throw from the High School, shops, cinemas & is walking distance to everything. Features include:
- Lounge with split system air conditioner for year round comfort, and outside shutters;
- All bedrooms are of good proportion (1 with BIR) and all have fans & TV Jacks;
- A carpeted family room at the rear (with wall heater) and TV Jack which could be a great space for the kids or an office;
- The updated kitchen has a pantry and room for a 4 seater table;
- The bathroom has a tub with shower above;
- Separate toilet & laundry;
- Garden Shed attached to an 8.55m x 4.15m shed with carport attached;
- Rainwater and mains water;
- Covered entertaining area at rear;
- Great yard for kids .
Most windows have roller shutters or security screens.
Please contact Leanne on 8388 4002 to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
6 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Barker
Lifestyle in Mount Barker
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Hale Street, Mount Barker. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.