3 Gunbower Crescent,
Botanic Ridge, VIC 3977
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4168345
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW | SPACIOUS OPEN FLOOR PLAN | 4 BEDROOM
Located in the sought-after suburb of Botanic Ridge and framed by the 300 hectare Royal Botanic Gardens, with the convenience of Cranbourne close by. This contemporary designed 4 bedroom home delivers easy, practical and flexible living options perfect for the modern-day family, the home comprises:-
* Master Bedroom with ensuite & walk in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage
* Light and Bright open plan living & dining area
* Separate 2nd living area perfect for the kids or adult sanctuary
* Further 3 good sized bedrooms all with Built in Robes
* Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Beautiful alfresco area
* Low maintenance landscaped front and rear yard
* Double lock up remote garage
Given the current COVID 19 Pandemic, we are asking ALL people interested in viewing any of our rental properties to apply before viewing.
Please apply by registering your interest and application via the link 2Apply. Once we have received your application our dedicated team will process this in full. Should your application be per-approved by our team and the landlord, a staff member will then be in contact with you to arrange a private 1 on 1 inspection at the premises.
To apply for this property, please apply using our online Tenancy Application Form.
Book an Inspection:
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
**Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly.**
NBN costs to be borne by the tenant.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botanic Ridge
Lifestyle in Botanic Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Botanic Ridge? 3 Gunbower Crescent, Botanic Ridge could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.