3. Grubb Street,
Mowbray, TAS 7248
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4165884
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Renovated Home
This property has so much to offer.
Great location to the Uni, local shops and supermarket. Situated on a sunny large block and
has recently undergone a facelift. Featuring
* Polished floor boards throughout.
* 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with built ins.
* Brand new kitchen
* Brand new bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet.
* Daikin Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
* Easy Maintenance gardens and lawn. Lock up garden shed.
Approx. 3mins walk to Uni
Walking distance to supermarket and local shops
*Applications Prior To Viewing*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mowbray
Lifestyle in Mowbray
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3. Grubb Street, Mowbray before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.