3 Grahame Avenue,
Glenfield, NSW 2167
Rent ID: 4592982
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STRICTLY VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call 4655 4488
***** Please note that due to the current COVID-19 Government restrictions, and for the better health and safety of our staff and community members an appointment to inspect this property is essential. No walk-ins will be accepted at any time.
A weekly 30 minute time slot will be advertised to inspect this property. There will be 6x 5 minute appointments available for private inspection during this allocated time slot. We invite you to register your details to receive a specified 5 minute window to privately inspect this property. please see below requirements to inspect:
1. Registration is essential prior to attending. This includes any other parties wanting to inspect the property with you.
2. Masks must be worn at all times and hands to be sanitized.
3. Footwear to be removed before entering the property.
4. Only 1 person to enter the property at any given time. You can alternate should there be more than 1 person wanting to inspect the property but your time slot will not be extended to allow for this. All parties waiting to inspect must practice social distancing and wait off premises.
5. Scanning of our QR code and registration into our database providing your full contact details is essential prior to entering the property.
6. A strict DO NOT touch policy applies when entering the property.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and look forward to being of service to you *****
Located in a prime position of Glenfield situated on the high part of the street within walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport, this three- bedroom family home is a must to inspect! Perfectly presented inside and out the home boasts a spacious floorplan with neat and tidy interiors throughout plus a great size low maintenance backyard.
- Electric cooking
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with a built – in wardrobe.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Drive through side access
- In ground swimming pool
- Generous size garden shed
- Sitting on a 556 sqm block of land zoned R3
- Approx. 280m to Kennett Park, 450m to Glenfield Park, 900m to Glenfield Station, 1.2km to Glenfield Public School and Glenwood Public School, 1.5km to Glenquarie Town Centre, 1.7km to TAFE NSW Glenfield.
For more information contact Century 21 The Paramount Group on 02 4655 4488.
N.B: Please contact our office 1 hour before any scheduled inspection for cancellation updates.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FORM:
(please copy the link to your browser)
Click to APPLY button on realestate.com.au or domain.com.au portals.
DBCORP Investments Pty Ltd Trading as Century 21 The Paramount Group believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries at all times. If we are informed of any agent interest or material fact of the property, you will be advised accordingly.
******** COVID-19 Statement for all inspecting parties ********
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Corona virus/COVID-19, and that Government & Health officials recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Century 21 The Paramount Group has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Corona virus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Century 21 The Paramount Group can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Corona virus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Corona virus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, agency staff, and other agency clients and their families.
I voluntarily attend inspections conducted by Century 21 The Paramount Group and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to Corona virus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment. This is to reduce the spread and keep all Century 21 The Paramount Group' clients, staff and local community safe.
In attending my appointment I confirm:
- I do not have symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled internationally or interstate within the last 14 days.
- I (knowingly) have not been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Corona virus/COVID-19.
- I am not awaiting results from a test for Corona virus/Covid-19 that has not yet been cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I have not visited any of the current Corona virus/Covid-19 hot spots.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenfield
Lifestyle in Glenfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3 Grahame Avenue, Glenfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.