3 Goodwood Drive,
Keilor Downs, VIC 3038
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4315078
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Family Home In Family Friendly Location
Tidy home comprising of three generous bedrooms, open plan kitchen and meals area, lounge room with adjoining dining area, central bathroom with a shower and bath and a separate laundry and toilet. Features include polished floorboards, gas heater, air conditioner, outdoor entertaining area, double carport and a lock up garage. Located close to local schools, shops and parklands and the property is only a short trip to Keilor Plains Train Station and major shopping centres.
*ID NEEDED TO VIEW PROPERTY*
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor Downs
Lifestyle in Keilor Downs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Keilor Downs with plenty of room to move. 3 Goodwood Drive will be perfect for the growing family.