3 Goldenwood Crescent,
Fernvale, QLD 4306
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4173184
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom - Air conditioned Property
Nestled deep, in the picturesque landscape of the Brisbane Valley, is the small township of Fernvale. Here, in this quiet hamlet, you will find Honeywood Fernvale - a masterplanned residential estate.
* 4 bedrooms + separate lounge and dining area
* Under roof alfresco
* Open plan living
* 10,000 litre water tank
* Safety screens to all windows
* Fully Air conditioned property
* Fully fenced
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fernvale
Lifestyle in Fernvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3 Goldenwood Crescent, Fernvale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.