3 Ginnini Lane,
Ellenbrook, WA 6069
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4452473
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Do not Delay..!
Well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is centrally located close to schools, shops and public transport.
Features include -
- Large Master bedroom with WIR
- 2 Seperate living areas
- Open plan living with kitchen, dining and family
- Air conditioning
- BIR's to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Outdoor alfresco and well maintained gardens
- Double carport with shoppers entrance
- pets considered
Be the first to view this lovely, neat and tidy home. It will not last!
You must register to view this property !!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ellenbrook
Lifestyle in Ellenbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Ellenbrook could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3 Ginnini Lane, Ellenbrook today!