3 Gannet Street,
Kewarra Beach, QLD 4879
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th April 2021
Rent ID: 4334530
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Granny Flat. Pool. Seconds From The Beach.
Twomey Schriber Property Group proudly welcomes to the rental market 3 Gannet Street, Kewarra Beach. Positioned just steps from the gorgeous beach front, this family home is more than meets the eye.
The main home consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and parking for two vehicles. Detached and positioned opposite the pool is a granny flat ideal for inter-generational living.
Main home features;
- Open plan living / dining rooms
- Stunning timber kitchen with servery and gas cooking
- 3 large bedrooms with near new carpet
- Main bathroom has shower over bathtub and separate toilet
- Under cover laundry
- Air conditioning
- Huge patio with fans ideal for the Summer months
Granny flat features;
- Surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Open plan living / dining / bedroom
- Galley style kitchen area with sink
- Kitchen does not contain oven / cook top
- Separate modern bathroom
- Large front undercover deck
The property features;
- Large tropical pool
- Owners will pay for monthly service. Tenants responsible for chemicals.
- Fully fenced yard with pets on application
- Incredibly private from the street frontage
- No side neighbours
To register for one of our available inspections simply click on the Book Inspection button. For alternative times please contact our team on the phone numbers provided.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewarra Beach
Lifestyle in Kewarra Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kewarra Beach? 3 Gannet Street, Kewarra Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.