3 Everglade Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 4502291
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Exceptional Quality in the Best Location!
******To apply for this property online please go to https://tenantoptions.com.au/******
**In the interests of the health and well being of our clients and team we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please click the following link https://tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
WELCOME to 3 Everglade Street; a stunning Plantation Homes built terrace located in arguably, one of Yarrabilba's best locations. With easy access in and out of the estate, immediate walking distance to local amenities and conveniences, you're going to love the lifestyle in which this home will offer.
- Stunning kitchen with large island bench with loads of bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry, large fridge provision with plumbing and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a 900mm gas cook top.
- Light filled, open plan meals and living, equipped with ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- Well appointed outdoor deck and outdoor entertainment area.
- The large master bedroom is spacious and equipped with air conditioning and large walk in robe.
- A secondary bedroom is also located upstairs with built in robe.
- Ensuite with his and her basins, great vanity space and separate toilet.
- Second bathroom to service the main household and second bedroom.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located downstairs, both with ceiling fans and built in robes. The 4th bedroom with access to the downstairs outdoor area.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
We live here - we work here - we love here
Yarrabilba is the perfect combination of surburban living surrounded by rural retreats. This family friendly and community minded development is just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway making it an easy drive to the Gold Coasts renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is home to a variety of cafes, shops, schools, parks and community facilities with so much more yet to come. This vibrant community run many annual events including Halloween and Carols in the Parklands.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It offers a strong community making it the perfect place for whatever stage of life you are at.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Community Groups -
Yarrabilba Cricket Association
Yarrabilba Touch Association
Yarrabilba Community Association/Yarrabilba Connect
Family and Community Place
General Services -
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Razor Bros Barber Shop
Bridgestone Tyres and Auto
Thairapy Hair & Beauty
ACS Legal Solutions
Australian Conveyancing Solutions
Raising Flowers Yarrabilba
Kids Therapy Club
ITP Income Tax Professionals
Yarrabilba Fire and Rescue Station (opening date TBC)
Cash Converters (opening date TBC)
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
That Wrap Place
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
San Damiano College
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Grand Kids Early Learning (opening date TBC)
Health and Fitness-
South East Skin clinic
MyHealth GP Clinic
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (Gym)
Snap Fitness (opening date TBC)
Absolute Physio and Rehab
Little Snappers Swim School
Parks and recreation-
Shaw Street Oval sporting fields, tennis and netball courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Yarrabilba
Darlington Park with water play area
Jinnung Jalli Native Trail Gossan Circuit
Public gym equipment parks
Plunkett Conservation Park and Wickham Peak
And many more to come
It's time to call this growing community home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
- The 3rd bathroom features a large separate bath and shower.
- Tandem automatic garage.
OTHER FEATURES -
- Security screens
- Natural gas
- Low maintenance yard
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Yarrabilba comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3 Everglade Street, Yarrabilba today!