3 Edward Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th June 2021
Rent ID: 4410155
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two bedroom house in great location
Recently painted two bedroom house with front balcony, separate living and dining rooms, kitchen and bathroom with rear paved outdoor entertaining area. Tramshed, Jubilee Park, light rail and Glebe Point Rd cafes within 3 minute walk the end of the street.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glebe? 3 Edward Street, Glebe could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.