3 Dracon Street,
Regents Park, QLD 4118
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2446345
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIVE HIGH ON THE HILL!!
With one of the best locations in Regents Park, this property, features all you need for your family.
Home with a near new kitchen, near new bathroom.
Situated high on the hill on a 798 M2 allotment with easy side access to backyard.
Local schools, parks and sporting fields are within walking distance from this family friendly neighbourhood with quiet traffic flow.
- Side Access
- Air Conditioning in lounge
- Built-in robes to bedrooms
- Shady and sheltered easterly outdoor entertaining area
- Single Carport
- Separate living room
- 5 Minutes to Grand Plaza Shopping precinct
- 2 Minutes to Mt Lindesay Highway
- 5 Minutes to Logan Motorway
- 40 minutes to Gold Coast
- 40 minutes Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Property is water compliant - tenants to pay full water consumption
Pets upon application
* * * * * * PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES REGARDING ALL PROPERTIES * * * * * *
You are required to register for all Open Home Times - via email or by phone. If there are no registered attendees, we may not attend the property. Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative. Although we will accept applications at any time, no applications will be processed or considered by the owner until the property has been viewed, personally or by a representative.
Personally lodged applications can only be accepted before 5:00pm on weekdays and 1:00pm on Saturdays.
To register your interest in the property click either the BOOK INSPECTION or EMAIL AGENT.
This will keep you informed of any changes or cancellations for your appointment.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD an application form from our home page www.brownplains.ljhooker.com.au
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Regents Park? 3 Dracon Street, Regents Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how